If you like Reese's, or brownies, or cookies or any combination of the 3, then you are in luck my friend. This easy homemade recipe will become one of your dessert (or dinner :)) staples because its got something for everyone!
Here's what you need:
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
1 cup peanut butter chips (or chopped up Reese's)
6 Tablespoons Butter
1 Cup White Sugar
1 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Melt unsweetened chocolate, semi sweet chocolate chips, and butter stirring occasionally until smooth.
2. Whip eggs and sugar in a separate bowl for about 2 minutes or until it thickens. Stir in the vanilla and the melted chocolate mixture.
3. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, coca powder and salt in a separate bowl. Once well mixed, gradually add this combination into the melted chocolate mixture. Mix the remaining peanut butter cups into the mixture.
4. Cover dough and chill for at least and hour or overnight.
5. Heat Oven to 350 degrees F. Roll chilled cookie dough into 1 inch dough balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 9-11 minutes and allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet.
*Instead of using peanut butter chips you can experiment with white chocolate chips, candy bar pieces, etc.
**Recipe should make 3 Dozen cookies
*** The original recipe that this recipe was adapted from was for Chocolate Truffle Cookies